Wednesday, March 03, 2021

2021 Spring Meeting at Lanark is cancelled due to Covid Restrictions

Who would have thought that a year down the line, and we are still living under COVID restrictions!

Following a Committee Meeting on Monday 1st March 2021, here is an update on this year's Fixtures.
Unfortunately, due to the current restrictions we are all in at the moment and also the uncertainty of what the next steps are, we made the decision to cancel the Spring Meeting at Lanark GC on the 7th April. 

At the moment, the rest of the Fixtures remain in place.

Next on the Fixtures Card is the Summer Meeting & Championship Qualifier at Cathkin Braes GC on the 12th May followed by the Championship at Renfrew GC on the 18th & 20th May.
Followed by two team matches on the 27th May at Troon v Midlands (handicaps 10+) and 1st June at Douglas Park v East (handicaps < 9 ).

I would like to think these may get played in some sort of format. Can you please let Sandra or myself know if you are available to play in either of these matches.

All things are subject to COVID restrictions being eased and golf clubs allowed to have visitors.
We will keep you updated as soon as we get information, we will open up the entries for the Summer meeting on the website. Any information/updates will be emailed to all members and put on the website.

Take care, stay safe and hopefully we will all meet up soon on the golf course.

Chris Fowler (Capt.)