Privacy Notice for Divisions of SVLGA
The West Division of SVLGA will be a “controller” of the personal information that you provide ie
- contact details – name, address, email address, date of birth, etc.
- payment details – bank account number, sort codeWe need this information in order to provide services to our members, including:
- providing golf competitions by accepting and managing entries for these competitions and checking your personal information to ensure you are entered correctly
- respond to and communicate with members regarding questions, comments, support needs or concernsWhere we process your personal information in pursuit of our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to us using your personal information for the above purposes. If you wish to object to any of the above, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we agree and comply with your objection, this may affect our ability to undertake the tasks above for the benefit of you as a memberWe may be required to share personal information with statutory or regulatory authorities and organisations to comply with statutory obligations. If so, we will let you know.We will publish the results of our competitions on our website. This includes competitors’ name, club and handicap. Your personal information is stored on our electronic filing system and is accessed by our committee for the purposes set out above.We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with membership services. Unless you ask us not to, we will review and possibly delete your personal information where you have not renewed your membership with us.You have a right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you by making a “subject access request”. If you believe that any of your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have a right to request that we correct or complete your personal information.If you wish us to delete your personal information, you may request that we do so.