Tuesday, May 10, 2016

MESSAGE FROM PAST CAPTAIN ANNA TELFER

Anna
Hi Everyone
Just wanted to thank you all for your kind mention of me and your good wishes.
Can you believe it?? I'm certainly in shock that my body has let me down so badly!! Who'd have thought it? Certainly not me.
Anyhow I am being well looked after in here and trying to be patient whilst my heart races on.
Once it calms down they will be able to organise suitable medication and I'll be right as rain again. I've spent most of the time dozing and not even the sight of that lovely sunshine has tempted me - I REALLY must be ill!!
Usually I'd be champing at the bit.

Was gutted to miss the Summer Meeting at Caldwell although it looked like really tricky conditions. Great video of Heather by the way. She's one amazing woman.
Lungs are now clear so that's one tablet fewer and a step nearer. Heart still too fast so I remain on the monitor but hopefully by tomorrow it'll be slow enough for them to do an ultra sound which will help with diagnosis and further treatment.
I'll hopefully see you back on the fairways soon
Another couple of days should see me sorted I hope
Cheers Anna x